View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 05:17 PM   #10
RevDice

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster132
After having the Boxster washed a few times by less than knowledgeable hands, the top now has a fair amount of cloth threads. I'd like to get them off, what would you guys recommend? Would a regular clothing roller work or would that leave other kinds of marks?

P.S: I recently got myself a 06 Gallardo and while it's a whole different experience, I have to say that the Boxster still rocks! It offers so much low-speed drifting fun that there's no way I could let the car go. Rock on Porsche for offering a package that's very complimentary to something 4x as expensive.

Ahhh... Gallardo... Bellisimo! Would love to hear your driving impressions of each car. I see that you are from Chicago. Have read a few articles lately about racetrack club memberships (kind of like a country club for gearheads). You've got one that just opened about an hour out of Chicago called the Autobahn Country Club (autobahncountryclub.net)... "a 3.5 mile track with elevation changes and 21 turns". Pricey, but all the track time ya' could want. I'm checking out the Alpine Motorsports Club in the Pocono's.

A good way to get those nasty cloth threads out!