View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 08:04 AM   #39
elgyqc

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuvolari View Post
So I'm going to check out a 2003 at the local pick a part. If you can let me know exactly which connectors you need, I'd be happy to snip them off the car provided I can get to them. Just send me a list with what they are and maybe pics and where they are located and/or part numbers. I'll send them to you for whatever they charge me and shipping. Just be aware I will cut the wires with a few inches of wire unless there is a way to get it without cutting which there usually isn't so you will have to splice them into your harness.
Let me know ASAP.
Thanks for the offer. If it doesn't work out or they want crazy money no problem I think I have alternate sources. The pictures of the unbroken connectors are from another engine I have.
Connector 1 on right side of the engine, exits the wiring harness between 2nd and 3rd legs of the intake manifold and goes to the secondary air pump (or the engine fan)

Connector 2 on right side of the engine, exits the wiring harness between near the first leg of the intake manifold and goes to the engine fan (or the secondary air pump)

Connector 3 on left side of the engine, goes between the wires and the bracket on the valve cover. There is also one on the right side of the engine which might be easier if your are already in there for the other connectors.

Thanks in advance.
1987 924S 5-speed (Sold) - Blue 2000 Boxster 5 spd (Sold)
elgyqc is offline   Reply With Quote