View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 06:56 AM   #51
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Car goes into the shop Tuesday.

Shop will remove a foot long scratch passenger QP, and paint my aftermarket wing (black in certain of photos I've posted) and the rear diffusers. They'll color match the car. Gratis.

Because I'm not entirely confident with strangers removing stuff from my car... in an effort to make access easier for removal of the rear bumper cover... I removed the rear spoiler (to access the top three cover screws). While trying to pry off the cover... a piece broke on it. Arghhhhhh. The piece slips right into place... but the line. I suppose I could super glue the piece... and blend in some touch up paint. I don't think that would work out, aesthetically. So...

I'm looking for an Arctic Silver spoiler cover, with shipping to 92284. Please, reach out if you have one.

Because I'm abandoning the black wing and diffusers, and having them color matched to the car... I'm leaning towards keeping the spoiler silver. However...

What is the thought of a spoiler cover that closely matches the interior? Mine is red. Do we think a red spoiler cover would work? My side vents are black. My wheels are black. The top is black. Red or black. What's the concensus?

Again, if you've a spoiler cover...

Thank you.