Thread: Lux Wheels
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 12:11 PM   #1
RandallNeighbour

Lux Wheels

Early last year, I bought a set of Litronics from this Ebay seller and found the prices to be excellent. However, the owner's communication wasn't so hot. It took three weeks to get my headlamps.

I guess too much water passed under the bridge because I just bought a set of center caps from him three weeks ago. I wish I had not done that now.

One of the four caps I received was not the same (three were full color, one was black and silver only). He didn't check the contents of the Porsche boxes before he shipped it out to me. I did get him on the phone the day I received them, and he was really nice and said he'd ship another out ASAP and I would not have to wait for him to receive the odd one back. I did, however, send the odd center cap back the same day via priority mail.

That was two weeks ago and he's never returned a phone call or an email since.

I think I know what's happened. He's sent the center cap back to the warehouse to be swapped out with the right thing and when it comes in, he'll send it to me when he gets around to it. Because he hasn't gotten it in, he's not willing to call or email me and tell me he's waiting because he wants to have something definite to tell me, preferably that it's on the way to me and I should get it in a couple of days.

So, if you are tempted by Lux's great prices on litronics, center caps, etc., then I would recommend you take a big patience pill.

Last edited by RandallNeighbour; 11-09-2006 at 05:59 PM.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote