View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 03:38 AM   #4
ike84

I agree with you. When the crash happens it will be hard on those who landed foresight or has no other choice than to buy right now.

I'm not sure about investors dumping into material goods in the near future, at least not right now. I follow financial markets pretty closely (another hat I wear for the family lol) and I can tell you that everyone is nervous right now - institutional as well as personal investors. Equities AND bonds (corporate and Treasury) a, hell-even most commodities - are being unloaded from balance sheets at an unprecedented rate. New issue bonds may start gaining traction over the next 6 months with rising rates but even that's not a guarantee. I guess my point is that I'd doubt if investors will take that cash and dump them into the 986/996 market. I could be wrong about that but a lot of people are learning hard lessons right now about foolish investing tactics that made them a lot of money over the last 2 years and took it all back in the last 6 months (unless you were smart enough to pull out before Xmas ) and I don't see them running to cars as the next nasdaq boom. But, as always, I could be completely wrong lol.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk