View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 10:03 AM   #2
bcrdukes

A handful of us here on the forum have been on the uptick of getting the Koni Special Active. Some of the guys here even take the car to the track with it (steved0x is one of them) as do I. In my previous discussion with the Koni technical rep, the Special Active is one of the top sellers mainly to the 993 and 964 crowd.

I don't think you can go wrong with the Koni Special Active. I run them on H&R lowering springs and steved0x runs them on Eibach lowering springs. I did at one point run them on the factory springs and they were excellent. I hope that they will chime in and offer their input. The Bilsteins OEs are good too and often appeal to the purists.

If you are patient, Koni will have their "Shock Sale" either annually or bi-annually so some savings can be had. While I am of the opinion that the term inexpensive varies from one person to another, you can consider coilovers that aren't of the mainstream variety. Some of the folks here love them but reviews are far from few. All the best!

Last edited by bcrdukes; 03-12-2022 at 10:05 AM.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote