View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 07:08 PM   #13
DarrenD

Eibach only has one spec BUT the rear is adjustable with 3 different positions. I have only run the centre hole at this point but come springtime I plan on trying each position during the same track day to feel the differences. I prefer a car that is neutral with a bias towards slight oversteer. Based on my initial impressions with the bar at the centre hole, the car was very neutral and easily steered with the throttle. Want to tuck in? back off the gas a hair. Want a touch of oversteer? Gas it hard. But it's so easy to control and place the car. The sway bars made what I already considered magical steering just that much better.
It should also be noted I run 1.5 degrees of negative camber all the way around with 1/32" toe out in the front and 1/32" toe in the rear. I plan to run 2 degrees negative in the front this season based on my tire wear.
I can't wait to try the car with the Koni special active's and slightly stiffer "S" springs. I was struggling at Mosport to get the car to settle at initial turn-in, it just didn't want to take a "set". I'm hoping the new setup will help with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot4fn View Post
This was fantastic info, thank you. I'm planning on similar improvement as I do track the car also few times a summer.
Were there some optional Eibach arb specs that you installed or do they carry only one spec for the front end and another to the back end?
DarrenD is offline   Reply With Quote