View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 03:32 AM   #48
Radman

Garage
Had a light paint correction done that really brings out the shine but sadly there are still some spots that just can't be fixed without professional paint assistance. A very deep scratch on the hood and spot on the rear deck as well. I'll have to live with it for now.

Ordered some Christmas goodies for the car. The radio I've been eyeing, Sony XAV-AX1000, has been discontinued so I picked one up sooner than planned. It has an actual volume knob which is important to me given the lack of steering wheel controls. And, of course, it has CarPlay to make everything else easy.

I also picked up some budget, but with decent reviews, Rockford Fosgate speakers to replace the dash and door speakers. I don't think the dash speakers have ever been touched, but I know the door speakers have. No idea what quality they are so we'll see what happens. Chasing high quality sound in this car is likely useless so I'm aiming for good enough lol! I will try to fit a subwoofer either under the seat or behind one of them at some point.

Otherwise, still enjoying the car thoroughly. It is such a joy to drive.

Last edited by Radman; 12-01-2021 at 03:50 AM.
Radman is offline   Reply With Quote