View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 04:42 AM   #3
itsnotanova

Don't feel bad if you get rejected by either as they're both very backed up and being very picky with vehicles. C&B wouldn't take me with my reserve of $15k and wanted a no reserve auction. I agreed to no reserve but secretly I wasn't going to let it sell for under $12k. They can't make you sell it. Up until a minute before the auction my truck was sitting at $10k and I was starting to look at other options. In the last minute it jumped up to $14700 and I was happy. I've been talking/texting with the winner and we finalize on Thursday. As of right now I give the experience a B. I got pretty much what is considered normal price for a 95 F350 7.3 with 53k miles in this market. I probably would have gotten $5k more on BAT. What I don't like about the whole experience is that the buyer hasn't seen the vehicle yet. Pictures and video can't show everything. I don't like not being able to show a vehicle to a buyer. Most buyers are clueless about what they're looking at. I like to weed out buyers who shouldn't be buying what I'm selling.