View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 01:33 PM   #1
z_wwrecker

02 base suspension refresh

Hello,
Couple of weeks ago I picked up a 2002 base with sport touring package (P10) and 17” sport classic 17” wheels (XRA). Car had 76k miles and since I took ownership I’ve put on 2k miles on the car. It’s safe to say I love it so far. I’ve added ECS 18mm rear and 15mm front spacers with extended lugs. I also ordered Godspeed coilovers since factory shocks are little long in the tooth. To compliment that ordered new front and rear sway bar links and sway bar bushings.

I am thinking about ordering a front and rear suspension refresh kit from FCP euro. They list two different options for the front depending on the steering rack that is installed. How do I find out which kit fits my car? Any other options I should be exploring when it comes to suspension, mainly control arms, tie rods, etc?

I will never track this car however I am so fortunate to be living in an area with great roads and Blueridge parkway is 10 minutes from my home.

Thank you all for your advice.

I’ve also ordered an oil kit, spark plugs, eBay headers and racewerks 200 cell secondary pipes with their V2 brushed exhaust. If it is too loud I plan on throwing an S muffler.

Car has a newer clutch and IMS, RMS (last 20k miles).
z_wwrecker is offline   Reply With Quote