View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 01:35 PM   #21
ecp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stl-986 View Post
Curious why you think it's the injectors. From reading it looks like you have at least a wiring issue with the o2 sensor.

What sensor on the cylinder are you referring to?

do what JFP suggests. Very much doubt you have a bad cylinder as you would have more problems and noises if so.

To test the injectors the best thing to use is a NOID. It will tell you if an injector is getting power. You can also bench test each injector to see if they at least work, which I bet they all do.
i figured if it’s not spark, it’s probably fuel. this car is my baby and my daily so i am just distraught and frustrated. there is an ugly noise, if i could figure out how to share the youtube link. i bench tested and cleaned all injectors. they all work and all have a good spray. there was a good amount of junk that came out of them though. dark fluid. one of them smelled funky and had more deposits than the other, but still worked when i had it hooked up.

my aftermarket exhaust has the primary o2 sensor running off the cyl. 6 pipe before it merges. might be time to extend the wires and attach to the port after the merge for more accurate a/f instead of one cylinder.
ecp is offline   Reply With Quote