View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 10:12 AM   #233
Radman

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockster View Post
I have owned many cars, my first was a 65 mustang and many VW’s which drove me nuts with maintenance. Last year my cancer required me to drive 150 miles a day on a treacherous but beautiful mountain road in order to get radiation therapy. I bought a 2002 Boxter and drove it hard every day for a month and a half. My local mechanic changed the plugs, put in new front brakes and changed all fluids. This car was so fun to drive and got me thru a rough patch so I rewarded it with a new top with a glass back window. I’m keeping it. I have a blast downshifting into corners and driving with the top down on our scenic highways. Without all of the neigh sayers, I could never afford to buy this car or keep it. It cost me 1 month income. All of the American convertibles that I looked at for almost 2 times the price were beat to **************** and drove the same. Thanks again for the negative posts, keep it up. I’ll keep my Porsche.
Tend to agree. Sometimes the risks are overstated. I skipped the PPI since it didn't make sense for a 10k car. This thing is a blast to drive and easy to work on too. Glad you're enjoying yours!
Radman is offline   Reply With Quote