View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 02:31 PM   #37
Radman

Garage
Double post as I put this in the "What did you do to your Boxster thread as well but I really want it here for my own reference down the road.

Replaced my motor mount with the Yellow Power Flex bushing. This thing is like a dream compared to the old insert that literally fell out when I took out the mount. Some have complained about an increase in vibration but I didn't notice that at all. It felt great.

Also replaced the existing NGK spark plugs with Denso 5304 Iridium plugs. Car starts up much faster, so a positive there. I have no idea how old the previous plugs were. Porsche of Orlando said they recommended new plugs back in August. I don't think they were done before I got it.

So, at this point I've done everything on the dealer's recommendation list except the driver's window regulator. That can wait a bit.

Next thing due will likely be an oil change. I plan on dropping the sump to take a look as well as order the L&N setup with the spin on oil adapter and magnetic drain plug.

Can't stress enough how much better the car felt with the Power Flex insert. Impressed enough that I'll go with them for the sway bar bushings when I do them.
Radman is offline   Reply With Quote