View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 04:42 AM   #21
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by evomind View Post
Oh, mice dont like moth balls. They also dont like those things they put in urinals.
Is your car parked outside? If so it will always be an attraction.
If its in the garage line it with those urinal things and mothballs and try to keep them out the garage. Make sure all cracks are sealed.
If its outside not much you can do. The car provides shelter.
Where Im at we have to keep our hoods open because in AZ they go under the hood to escape the sun so by opening the hood they dont have much cover so they move on.
The goal is stopping them from getting inside the cab at least. Their access hole is probably where you found him. Try to seal the hole with silicone or something.
Lifting the trunk/frunk probably wont help much on these cars....
Good luck
No. They got in through the front engine cover. The cover was reinstalled... after the fact.

There was no way I could get the mouse. I now suspect the second mouse is trailing the first mouse... and both have traps stuck to them. I only see the one mouse... but suspect two. They're dead. Deceased. Gonzo.

Called a pest control outfit in my area. "If he can se the mouse, he'll get him out". Well... he didn't get the mouse out after trying for a half-hour. I did tip thge young man $15 for the effort.

Picked up a back of clay cat litter... sliced it open... put it on the passenger side floor... windows cracked. Going to be in the 80s today. It's starting to stink.

Today I'll hit Home Depot and see if they don't have a solid-product odor eliminator. It's a ****************ed up situation.