View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 12:42 PM   #44
Frodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
otherwise, everyone will block you, like they have me. :dance:
Maytag! You really think you’ve been all that blocked?? I can’t imagine that—you offer some of the most sage advice I’ve read on this forum. Well, if you are much blocked at least I feel in good company, though I suspect I’m more blocked than you. (This whole discussion kinda puts me in mind of that “I’m rednecker than you” country song.)

I can’t figure out the mentality of “blocking” someone—why would you not just NOT read their posts if you so inclined. They're incapable of just skipping over those posters they don't want to read?? And it’s not like they succeed at a “I’ll show that guy!” by blocking—we don’t even know we’ve been blocked, or by whom. Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10/10ths View Post

And I’m sorry if my crush washer post sounded harsh, as well.
Aw hell 10, don’t worry about the crush ring discussion. I’ve been worked over worse than that on quite a few occasions. I usually have it coming. And I learned something important reading through that thread. (I never knew the LN magnetic plug was supposed to be torqued so much more gently compared to the OEM plug. I guess I just got lucky—time after time I’d crank away on the thing when replacing it, torqueing it to roughly the same level as I would the original. I had NO idea they could be stripped out as shown in pics on this thread.

As you say: "Cheers!" And “go out and drive your Boxster.”
It’s always hard to know exactly when winter’s over around here. But it’s almost 60 out there at the moment—I’m actually pretty much ready to break her out of her long hibernation about now! :dance:
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote