View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:27 PM   #5
misterPT

Thanks for your response Chris. I've looked in to the earlier model in dash cup holders but i was unimpressed with its quality and design. Plus, I have a double din navigation there.
I've looked into the Ultimate Cup Holder but it didn't look like something I would be comfortable with.

I did some searching and found some one who did this but he didn't post much details about it. He mentioned that he had to change more than expected but no mention of changing the entire dash.

Has anyone else looked into doing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukchris
To use the 2003 onwards cup holder I believe you'd have to replace almost the entire dash, I know of someone who did it but it isn't easy.

The earlier models had a cup holder option in the dash but they are scoffed at as they really are quite poor.

In my opinion you're better off looking after market, I have an "Ultimate Cup Holder" which works well, it attaches to the side of the tunnel and sits buy at the side on the floor. Holds my morning coffee well!

Pics and details here http://www.ultimatecupholders.com/ no affiliation, just a satisfied customer.
Chris.
misterPT is offline   Reply With Quote