View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 03:44 PM   #2
ike84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana S View Post
Not really in the market myself, but for $127.99 a set, including all hardware and gaskets, with free shipping, these seem tempting. Maybe they're just as cheap on eBay, I don't know. Just happened to see these on Amazon and thought I'd pass along the link in case someone here wants to be the guinea pig.

Amazon Boxster headers
These are the same ones I just installed. Their fit is pretty good, but the sensor bungs on the passenger side will need 90 degree adapters to fit the o2 sensor - there isn't enough clearance between the block and the bung to use the first hole and the sensor will extend about 1.5cm below the rest of everything under the car byo mounting it to the second bung. Not a deal breaker but just FYI. The welds look halfway decent, the head plate was very flat, and fitment against the block was pretty good and there were no alignment issues. I fabbed up straight pipe from there though, so I have no idea if they will mount to factory midpipes well although the flange is at least oriented properly (which is a difference between our headers and the 987 just in case you start looking at those lol)

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk