View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 04:08 PM   #6
ike84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radman View Post
How long have you had them? Finding reviews on a 986 for those things is fruitless for the most part. I've heard they don't last that long, but at least are rebuildable.
I have about 3k miles on them since I out them in last summer. No issues yet. I'm surprised you found any reviews at all, I couldn't find jack on them online. The reason I finally went with them was because I met a guy at a garage who used to tune ricers for autocross and godspeed sponsored his personal car. He loved them, saying that he beat the crap out of them and they kept up with it. He echoed the sentiment that they're not bilsteins but they're good for what they are. I've never driven bilsteins before so I have nothing to compare them to except the 20year old oem struts and there was no comparison. The spring rates are pretty high so when I started with the front and back on full click it was a rather crazy (like throwing you up in the seat over a bridge joint at 70mph) but after getting them dialed in I'm really happy with them. Time will tell how they hold up though.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk