View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 07:45 PM   #1
crispy15

Hello from LA (Lower Alabama)

Gooood evening party people! I purchased a 1999 arctic silver/red model (pics to follow) way back in November, but I've been lazy about getting on here to introduce myself. I've missed driving a car with three pedals, and this definitely scratches the itch.

The car is mostly stock and I plan on keeping it that way, with one exception. The previous owner installed an older Pioneer radio. My current project will be to swap in a Tiptronic steering wheel, and repurpose the shift buttons to control basic radio functions. Once I've finished that, I'm going to leave the car alone for a while.

I live in the Florida panhandle, which is really just an extension of lower Alabama. We're lucky enough to have top down weather for most of the year here. I was super proud of our weather (50's and 60's) until I recently visited the Keys and folks were out on jet skis and paddle boards! I guess it could always be worse though.

This board has been a great resource for both pre purchase advice, and post purchase DIY ideas. I'm looking forward to being here for a while.
crispy15 is offline   Reply With Quote