View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 05:30 AM   #7
ike84

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
I stuck a 3.4 intake/throttle body and 3.8 997 exhaust manifolds on my 2.7 rallycross boxster. I can feel that i lost some low end torque but gained higher rpm HP. I'm rarely below 4000 rpm so it works for me. I moved the air filter inside the trunk and I'm surprised at how quickly the filter gets dirty. I've raised the trunk lid in hopes of drawing in more fresh air but I still need to find a way to get more fresh air inside the trunk. The air coming from the rear wheel well is very dirty. Granted I'm racing in dirt, so you should have a lot less than me.

Here's my build thread

6 months to live build thread
Very cool dude! I'm a big fan of your work, I nearly cried when I got to the end of your original build thread .

One idea I had was to utilize the rear wing (I stole the idea from lambo) drill holes in the front face of the wing so that when air hits it it will be directed down and into the trunk. With enough perforations there will probably be plenty of airflow there. The problem obviously is water there, but if it's a dedicated track car I would think it might work well.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk