View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 06:02 AM   #1628
PaulE

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppyr6 View Post
Recently inherited a water-damaged 986 and brought her back to life. Now getting the mod itch and just stumbled across this. A shame Im so late to such an awesome upgrade. If they ever come back in stock, add me to the list (or if any other members have a set theyre selling, let me know).
If you're up for it you can also follow the basic instructions in this thread and make a similar pair of headlights using Bi-Xenon projectors like the Morimoto Mini. This is a pair I made last winter and then late this summer I finally got around to wet sanding, polishing and clear coating the outer lenses. I acquired a set of junk Litronics and some badly burned amber halogen lights. I used the Litronic reflector bowls and inner shrouds with the halogen housings. If you just use the halogen lights, you can get shrouds for the projectors similar to those Porsche uses on its current models.
Attached Images

Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop

Last edited by PaulE; 11-17-2020 at 06:08 AM.
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote