View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 05:54 PM   #107
Qingdao

Last image dump.. The body isn't gonna change much at this point so picture viewers can sign off now.

I have the "tuning top" on the car right now. It makes it soooooo much easier to make carb/timing or other tuning changes when the hatch isn't on the car.

OK sitrep I have cooling fans when the engine gets up to temp. The problem is the fans cool off the radiators... and the radiators are 2 meters from the sensor. Maybe some day in the future I'll wire up an electric water pump to turn on when the fans do. That way if I shut the car down the fans won't run FOREVER. ATM I wired them to turn off when key is in the off position.

There is NO power to the relay 2 box. I'm gonna try to hot wire the relay 2 box tomorrow. That might give me A/C voltage.

As for the tac... I'm still up in the air. I think I might honestly just get a Porsche CAS and glue a picup sensor to my flywheel. Kind of a jerry rig situation, but who cares.

Anyways, she is lookin suuuuuwweeeeeet. [You're supposed to read that with a good southern inflection]

PS: yeah, I know that right fender is fubar... the door is questionable.

WTB: any cheap 986 shifter new or used
Qingdao is offline   Reply With Quote