View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 02:02 PM   #7
Subanez

Send a message via AIM to Subanez
Actually, one of the most interesting characteristics of the Boxster is the similarity between models. Though Porsche had to stretch and increase production from ZUFFENHAUSEN to add another factory (VALMET), its near impossible to tell which factory a car is from.

Porsche has done a very good job at keeping the ultra precision of its marque constant though producing at two different factories, a feat it has had to do on numerous occasions when the demand is pleasantly much more than the initial supply. Therefore, sitting in one Boxster and driving it feels as wonderfully thrilling as sitting in another Boxster and driving it.

I would hate to assume that a Boxster COULD be a piece of crap, and therefore placed my faith that a well-maintained and loved Boxster would drive just as the others that I have driven.

I can see where you're coming from...after all, a porsche is an intense machine, the finest in my own mind. I drove a Boxster for a week a few months ago, and I have had the yearning to own one ever since. More like burning desire...

I've always loved Porsche. As I don't have the mobility that a lot of you do to drive to different states and check out deals and drive the cars (ah, the military) - I have to rely on doing business from afar.

So that's my final stand...I can't wait to get my hands on it, and to experience my first journey into the porsche world. Thanks for all of your comments. Keep them coming!

"I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. And then I ran some more." -Fight Club
Subanez is offline   Reply With Quote