View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 01:34 PM   #19
Grizzly

We've had this same discussion over and over. I'll say it again...Cars break. All of them break. If the car breaks, fix it. If you don't want to fix it, sell it. But quit yer friggin' whinin' about it.

You are not a prisoner of the Marque. No one is forcing you to own the car. If you don't like your odds and you find others' failure rates more appealing, by all means trade in your junk and buy one of their offerings.

Oh, it leaks. Oh, it breaks. Oh, it's not quick enough. Oh, it eats tires. Oh, my Pacer was much more reliable. Oh, my Vega never had these problems. Oh, my Ford dealer never put me through this when my Aspire imploded. Blah, blah, freakin' blah.

The car has flaws. The company is not doing enough to correct them. You may have certain difficulties with it. It is an expensive car to fix. It's also the most fun you can have with your clothes on (unless you drive naked and then, well it's immeasurable ).

If bulletproof reliability is what helps you sleep, buy a Camry. I like beige Camrys with brown corduroy interiors. I think they're very attractive. My Grandmother has one. It leaks...and sometimes...it breaks.
...no catastrophic engine failure ...yet