View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 11:43 AM   #6
PaulE

Thanks for the instructions Steved0x! For whatever reason, Porsche provides an anchor for the receptacle on both sides of the seat, maybe the seatbelt anchor goes there instead of the the chassis in some applications, and they are not the same on both sides. For whatever reason they were backwards on my seats and I had to switch them around.

I drove 100 miles round trip to tech inspection last night in the seats. They are great once I'm in, but getting in and out is an ordeal, so the street seats will be going back in after this HPDE at the end of October. The seatbelt receptacle on the outside of the seat is ok, I don't know how it feel against my hip if on the inside, it's already a snug fit.
Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote