View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 08:34 PM   #18
Frodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10/10ths View Post
...did you know there are cutouts in the door seals on the bottom of both doors to allow battery maintenance charger cable to fit through the closed door to the cigarette lighter?

And as far as the 200 plus pages of the owner’s manual, there is a handy thing called an “index” in the back that shows you what page number the info you are searching for is located on. Actually less than five minutes to look up the deep sleep mode.

Reading. Pass it on.
Hmmm…taking a look at that handy index I’m not seeing anything about any ‘deep sleep mode.’ (Nothing under ‘sleep mode’ either.)

While the manuals themselves can be helpful, many/most people would acknowledge that car manual indexes are often not all that complete. Besides, if you’re not familiar with the term ‘deep sleep mode’ how you gonna know to look it up…assuming it was there to be looked up in the first place…which it plainly ain’t.

Give it up big guy. I wasn't being a jerk. Instead of researching 224 pages of a poorly-indexed owner’s manual I simply asked a question about why locking your car saves the battery. That's what forums like this are for.
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote