View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 09:36 AM   #87
itsnotanova

I've heard from a few people that they think Porsches look like a frog. That stuck with me and while deciding what to do with the boxster, I had an idea. Leapfrog Racing would be a great name for a rallycross boxster. With that i googled tree frog and came across a picture of a red-eyed tree frog. I liked the color combo of the frog and decided to go with that.

Seeing that I already painted the car with an oil-based paint, I had to stick with oil-based. There's not a lot of choices of colors when it comes to oil-based exterior paint. Sherwin Williams can mix colors but I was told they couldn't do it in anything super bright. I went with John Deere green for the body and allis chalmers orange for the wheels. I installed a rear wing to put some down force on those rear tires. Getting power to the ground should help a lot. I'm waiting on wheel studs before I can mount the wheels. I'm also waiting on the paint to cure a few days before I install the graphics I have for it. In the meantime, here's a little preview.