Thread: My ignore list
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 03:38 PM   #10
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper6909 View Post
While I'm aware that I am most likely on some people's ignore list, I will not ignore anyone on here. First because I can handle objecting views, and second because even a broken clock is right twice a day. So I feel I'd be missing out if I don't amass as much information as I could, and then I can separate the wheat from the chaff myself. (Can I use more adages?)

Like probably all of you, I joined this forum to get info on my new-to-me car. But I found that unlike other forums, this is not a cut-and-dry, 'just help me solve my problem' forum. It has more character (and characters) and a feel of community. And that's what keeps me signing in daily.

Just my 2 cents. Boom! Another adage!

P.S. This thread belongs in "Off Topic Discussions"
I echo those sentiments.

I don't block anyone and, for those of you whose list I may be on... consider that some of the comments are directed to those select few on that ****************list... and more often than not are inside-jokes/comments. So if you don't get the joke, Nancy, move on.

The political and 986-disassociated commentary. How vibrant! Disagreements? Differing opinions? Big deal. Life in action. Me thinks half you killjoys are a real pleasure at a picnic.

Speaking of picnic...

See ya. A lot.