View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 08:36 AM   #22
TRP

I have not shamed or attacked anyone. I did share my disgust and bewilderment over the lack of general courtesy and empathy in America today. I did vent/share that I don't understand the polarizing nature of being asked to do something to help slow the spread of this pandemic. Many Americans have lost their ability to step-outside of their own ego to witness the ugly truth of what our nation has become. All in the name of 'their rights'. Those "rights" came from the sacrifice of others who gave more than they took.

It's pretty clear that you feel passionate about your right to wear a mask. Point made. You do you.

I realized a long time ago that there is no changing the mind of a person who isn't open to differing opinions. People who yell the loudest are the least likely accept differing opinions. I shared my views to hopefully give others something to consider. I usually try to do it without calling anyone names, being condescending, or resulting to ad-homonym attacks. Maybe I painted the comments with a broad brush out of frustration from being at home for 6 months. Sorry if that offended you.

We should maybe get back to arguing about the best oil, or brake pads, or tires.
TRP is offline   Reply With Quote