View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 12:09 PM   #1
Ohtwo986S

New owner of a 2002 Boxster S

Hey everyone. My name is John and I am the proud owner of a 2002 Boxster S. Unfortunately I actually haven’t seen the car in person nor have I drove it yet! I’m living here in SoCal and have gone through some very extreme hardships so as a gift my father bought me one. I’m not going to go into details but please spare me the “daddy bought you it” comments. I am extremely thankful. I am out here in SoCal but I will be moving back to where I’m from (NJ) to restart my life. Here are some pictures of it. It looks like it’s in great shape!

Edit: for some reason it’s not allowing to upload pictures from my iPhone. I will upload pics when I get home.

Car is a dark blue (anyone know the official name?) boxster S with a blue convertible top on beige/saddle leather. Really a stunning color combo! It’s of course a 6 speed manual and has 80k miles. I have a few questions about the car though.

1. It has a red S logo on the back. Factory option or custom?
2. It read “PORSCHE” on the back glass piece in between the “roll bars” behind the seats. Same, factory option or custom?
3. There is the S logo on the headrest. Is this factory or custom?

Previous cars were a 2017 Focus ST, 06 BMW 330cic ZHP, 06 Mini Cooper S, and a 88 Porsche 944. All of them being manuals.

Anyway I’m sure I will have a lot more questions. I’ve been doing a lot of research on these cars and I’m looking forward to driving it!

Last edited by Ohtwo986S; 08-01-2020 at 02:26 PM.
Ohtwo986S is offline   Reply With Quote