View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 08:00 AM   #3
1PorscheBoxster986
A Porsche Guy

Thanks for another video Brian. It's sad to see that because of your health that you shouldn't be driving a manual anymore. This looks like a collection of all your previous ones before you sold the car. Your links to all the previous videos aren't added correctly right in this video. I do share a different view point than yours on the price difference between a base vs a S model. If it was only $1,000 I think most will go with the S.

What you said Rob is a valid point and a point others and I including you maybe take advantage of. While others think Porsche are expensive to maintain, and some are, some of us take advantage with how cheap it really is to maintain by buying parts and doing it ourselves. I know you're trying to point out the real cost for the others who do not do their own work and I hope you up that number by a few thousand more next time so we can get these cars cheaper.

Most of the work do not require a lift at all but there are times you might need one. For those times, there are websites that you can rent a garage with a lift like garagetime and the rates are very reasonable. I don't have space for a lift. I've been trying to convince people I know who do to install one . Some can't all allocate our money into a lift or quick jack either. Whatever the reason is we have options.

Having said that, there are things that you should just have taken care of by a professional .

Last edited by 1PorscheBoxster986; 07-30-2020 at 05:51 AM.
1PorscheBoxster986 is offline   Reply With Quote