View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 05:25 AM   #1
rfuerst911sc

for sale or possible trade- GHL muffler

Hello as part of my " let's try this muffler " exercise one of the mufflers I have tried is a GHL twin can muffler . Like most/all twin can styles it had drone at 2500-3000 rpm's and I tried inserting baffles to eliminate . The Car Chemistry baffles I installed with fiberglass packing did tone down the sound and drone but did not totally eliminate it . But keep in mind my system has no cats just headers/straight pipes feeding the muffler .

I am doing some clean up of the garage so decided to put this one up for sale to see if any interest . These were stupid expensive back in the day I bought it used . The inserts are still in there held in place by one rivet at the bottom of the tips . So easily removed if someone chooses to do so .

I am in north GA. about an hour north of Atlanta . Obviously due to size/weight shipping is $$$ but if a buyer wants to pay for shipping I will box it up as well as I can for safe arrival . A face to face transaction ( within Covid boundaries ) is preferred . I am asking $150.00 + shipping . I would consider a stock 2000 - 2004 S muffler as partial trade/payment . Maybe a stock S muffler and 75.00 paid to me for the GHL muffler ? Here are two pics I snapped this morning .

2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote