View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 02:07 PM   #113
Ciao

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert986 View Post
Ok, here is the first impression of the Brombacher Sound Version on my 2003s with headers and 200 cel cats..

Right from the box I notice that it is made of Another steel quality than the oem, it is a bit lighter. (I´ll be back with the exact figures).

First testdrive: It sounds like a Porsche!!! Nothing like the ebay boom-box. Quite deep bass on idle, but not very loud. When I get on the throttle the sound is great all the way up to approx 5000 rpm where it goes from good to GLORIOUS! It sounds insane at WOT on high RPM:s :-) Also I´m actually pretty sure that the Power has increased, it pulls like never Before. Drone? Well, to be honest I haven't really gone at cruising speed yet, it is kind of a Little drone-like tone around 2700-3100rpm:s but nothing like the ebay box. However it might be ok at cruising speed at the highway, I'll test and get back.

This is a keeper, the car sounds discrete when I take it easy and absolutely glorious when I really push it!
How's the fit and finish? Any issues with install? got a link to the Brombacher site?