View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 07:05 AM   #78
itsnotanova

Thanks for the complements. I was starting think no one was watching my self induced train wreck. Unfortunately this train might be coming to an end. I'm not sure what I want to do with the boxster. My friend and I were talking about turning it into a Champ car because I want to move into AWD rallycross. Both the boxster and golf were built as a goof, but I'm ready to build something more serious. I would love to find a 996 C4 as the rear suspension is better suited to adding offroad coilovers. I'm ready to move onto the national stage and I want something more professional. The boxster was fun and I killed it with the Golf. I finished first in my class yesterday and first overall in a very competitive field of 36 cars. Most impressive is that I beat someone who won the national rallycross title last year, has won at Pikes Peak and raced in the Baja 1000. On top of that, she was racing her rally'd out Miata that runs on $15 a gallon race fuel. I barely beat my friend in his Boxster and he has 40 years of racing behind him. All three of us were ahead of all AWD classes too.