View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 05:15 AM   #13
986Eve

Ummm... Starter Bro I bought the car 5 thousand miles ago. I get laid. I also learned that criticizing is a great way to alienate people. Something tells me you haven't read How to Win Friends and Influence people. Respectfully, I'm too busy keeping the really hot women of Palm Beach happy to read every post. I'd rather ask an expert and not reinvent the wheel.

I'm hoping the wit and wisdom of other men that actually get pussy will help me out... and some divine intervention would be appreciated as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
"... an access door...".

"... cheap autolight double platinum..."

"... has been babied".

That doesn't reconcile. You say the car has been babied... yet you don't know how to access the spark plugs? The car hasn't been babied if you don't know how to reach its heart (engine).

Cheap autolite...? There's a difference between cheap and inexpensive. You don't go cheap with a baby.

You say you will "investigate". You might consider doing some reading... get to know your car better. I would recommend The 101 Projects book (that will be a big help, and will mitigate the "mystery" of our cars. Also... pick up the service manual.)

Finally... read every new post that pops up in this, the best, 986 forum. So many wise minds are resident here. In a year you'll be upon these pages answering newbie questions Yup).

Pics. Post pics.
986Eve is offline   Reply With Quote