View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 04:29 AM   #20
Silverstreak

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat S
Very nice find.
I recently started looking for an 00-02 S in or around OH and I would have probably bought that one also if I had saw it.
Do you mind me asking where you found it at and if you came across any good deals like this one

Pat

Hi everybody, first of all, thanks for the nice comments and about the rims, at first I was disappointed they were not the Turbo style, but now I see these are somewhat rare, and they do look cool.

Yeah, the license plate on the front is coming off..... I just had to be legal for Echeck inspection.

Pat, I found this in autotrader and he had it listed for $29,000. After checking the car out a few different times and comparing the competition, he dropped the price down to $25,500. I then found a car just as nice looking with two tone interior and with only 17,000 miles for $26,000. I was going to break the $25,500 deal and go for the other car. The guy then dropped the price to $24,000 and I decided it was the better deal seeing that the RMS had been already replaced. The amazing thing is, people (who don't know Porsches) thinks it is a brand new car because it is so clean.

This is the time of year to strike up a good deal in Ohio, that's for sure. Just make sure to check that rear main seal on a 2001 or older.

Last edited by Silverstreak; 10-19-2006 at 04:35 AM.
Silverstreak is offline   Reply With Quote