View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:44 PM   #30
Wolf
Boxster 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker boxster View Post
We're still assessing value. He stopped by last week for me to take a quick look and see what I thought. He's currently having the Veloce Brothers detail the exterior. He talked about having me do the interior, but I don't know that for a fact.

Here's what I do know. It's Meteor Gray Metallic w/ Sand Beige int, PDK, 51K mi, very new Firestone tires, Sport Chrono, bi-xenon, PCM, Bose, heated / power seats. There are a pile of receipts, incl the window sticker and owner's manuals. One key. I believe he's the 3rd owner, having purchased it from his 2nd owner dad.

Here's what I don't know. There are mods, but I'm not sure how many or what they are. It's had a software upgrade, not sure if it's Softronic or Cobb and the exhaust has also been upgraded. The front bumper cover has been repainted and I think he said the rear cover was repainted too.

Once he has the car ready for me to sell, I can nail down a price. We've got an idea but I don't want to say specifically right now, right here without knowing more about it. We're going to do a CarFax, but that's been delayed b/c my CF contact hasn't gotten back to me (I may need to go with my other guy). There's also not a lot of similar cars like it for sale, so it's hard to get a handle on the mkt. Sorry to be so elusive for a simple question but there are too many unknowns yet for us to say for sure what we're going to set it at.

If you're interested, we can chat via PM or you can contact me at 531-777-4303.

Just by those details i know its out of the price range. Been looking for one around the 22-25k mark with less miles than my Boxster, it is time to upgrade. Figured id ask because you’re located like 60 miles away from me lol
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote