View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 12:17 PM   #1
AZ986S

2001 Boxster S for sale in Phoenix Arizona

I am selling my 2001 Boxster S, 6 speed. $8,450

I acquired this well maintained car from a fellow forum member back in December 2019. It's an Arizona and SoCal car and zero rust. The engine had a low oil pressure issue. I ended up pulling the engine and replacing with another engine that I performed a top end rebuild on meticulously. The new (used) engine has 81,000 miles, and the car has 169k miles (you couldn't tell). Interior is 9/10 and exterior is 8/10. Front hood, bumper has road rash, but the rest of the paint and original top are in good shape (with minor blemishes). All new underside plastic covers. Seats are in pretty good shape.

I have the previous owner's folder with tons of maintenance, upgrades and work receipts. I have the original Becker Porsche CDR-220 radio if you want it. I have been driving this car for a few hundred miles now and it drives drives like new, absolutely zero oil leaks, trouble codes or vibrations. Clean title and available immediately.

Here are the details:

* Triple black
* Partial black leather interior
* ROW M030 suspension recently installed
* IMS retrofit with LNE Dual Row ceramic
* 18 in Turbo Twist wheels
* Litronic headlights
* Full electric seats with memory
* Upgraded head unit, amplifier with hand free
* 6 disk CD changer
* Continental tires are good with remaining tread wear
* All major maintenance had been recently completed
* Newly rebuilt brake calipers, pads and rotors
* Includes 2 keys, manuals

I would be willing to deliver if needed, within a couple hundred miles at most.
I can email more photos if you want: brucetudor@cox.net or PM me.

Thanks

2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote