View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 07:44 AM   #9
1PorscheBoxster986
A Porsche Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG View Post
the operative words :
It doesn't make the car faster
That's right JayG. This product isn't suppose to make the car go faster for anyone who is new to this product and interested in one. There are better options to put your money in that will actually make your car go faster. Like what boxxster said, it lets you reach full throttle faster with less force onto pedal. For those who are interested in one like Traveno I would wait on a bargain deal and not pay sticker.

Rbala, I don't think you will need to remove the plastic behind the air duct once you remove it. Yank the accordion style air duct out for the extra room. The black piece with the circle holes will be movable once you remove that screw. I recommend you light up the footwell area so you can see. The SB should clip into the harness connector. I don't recall if I heard the click but I knew it clipped on correctly after a few failed attempts. It will come loose when you are driving if it isn't attached properly flushed; no matter how snug you think it is. That's how you will lose throttle control and pedal response like I did.

Last edited by 1PorscheBoxster986; 03-27-2020 at 10:16 AM.
1PorscheBoxster986 is offline   Reply With Quote