View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 06:34 PM   #5
RandallNeighbour

I checked the clearance under "normal" load... no passengers, but I do have a half tank of gas and the car is on the ground (not on a lift). I guess I can get my buddies to sit in the car while I crawl back under to give myself some peace of mind before my road trip this weekend.
:dance:

Everyone, these rims are absolutely fabulous looking. I've dreamed of having them since day one of ownership... getting rid of the Camaro ROH's that were on the car when I bought it was one of my first goals, but then every single thing that could go wrong with a Boxster went wrong and I've never had the money to spend before now...

I will take your advice, Jim and put some crayon on the strut and drive it around a little and see if it rubs. If it does, I guess I will buy some 5mm hubcentric spacers for the back and call it a day.

I'll take pix and post them when my colored wheel caps come in. I knocked out the black painted ones before mounting the wheels on the car since they have no pin holes for easy removal when they are on the car, and I won't photograph it without centers because that's just wrong
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote