View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 11:52 AM   #32
Frodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC-986 View Post
+1
Funny thing is - this supposed virus is on the television 24\7 with forecasts and pictures of death and doom. When I walk away from the TV and out of my house into nature it’s a whole different world. Birds chirping, trees blooming, families walking together with no regard for the mandated social distancing. In fact, it is two different worlds - nature is real and true, the other is not

Look outside your mainstream media IV feeds (aka - perception mgt.) and you might get a different perspective. Take responsibility and do some deep dive research into the testing procedures for this supposed virus. The hysteria is being driven off of false positives. If anything this is a mind virus as evidenced by the way people blindly believe that the so called experts have the public’s best interest at heart and willfully follow the so called experts edicts of social distancing and self quarantining.

We can see the programming of the masses has been successful in certain people when someone who offers up a dissenting opinion from the MSM meme is ridiculed and infection by the supposed virus is wished upon them. Sad indeed.

I encourage everyone to pay attention to the words that are used by so called leaders and experts. This supposed virus was originally called “novel”. Why use a word with a clear double entendre. “Novel” can mean something new or it can mean -
a fictitious prose narrative of considerable length and complexity, portraying characters and usually presenting a sequential organization of action and scenes. Why not use the word new or even the prefix “neo”.

Is there any common sense in killing a national economy for a supposed virus that has a death rate far lower than the annual flu? More lives will be destroyed by the purposeful shutting down of the economy than will ever be touched by this supposed virus.
The use of the word “novel” in this context is a term of art, used to convey the fact that a virus is one to which we, as a species, have no immunity. It—the word and the concept—weren’t just created in response to this particular virus which, btw, in point of fact is a respiratory virus, not a ‘mind virus.’ People testing positive, developing dire respiratory symptoms and, in some cases, dying in frighteningly large numbers kind of argues against the notion of “false positives.” You really think what’s happening in NY and Louisiana is made up?? And while I don’t know for sure, I think probably what particlewave was probably referring to was likely less profound than whether or not Covid-19 was truly serious (or “overblown”). I think he probably more had in mind the kinds of ridiculous behavior that, for example, makes it damn near impossible to buy a 9-pack of toilet paper these days. If I err in this interpretation I’m sure he’ll set me straight..