View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #1
phrankandbeanz

Send a message via AIM to phrankandbeanz
Talking FS:Boxster Windscreen, Oil Wrench, Oil filter, Air filter, Center Console

My 2004 Boxster was involved in a wreck this summer that totaled the car. I wasn't hurt but my Boxster is now a goner. For anyone that hasn't seen my boxster, here she is.. http://www.986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2167 . Well I managed to scavenge some parts off the car but not many.

I have the plastic wind screen in like new condition which I will let go for $85 shipped.

I also have the oil filter, air filter and oil wrench for a 2004 boxster in its orignal packaging, never opened. I will let go of this complete package for $30 shipped. The Oil wrench alone costs $27 from what I believe. Quote me if I'm wrong.

I have a original BLACK center console that came wit hthe car before I switched it out to Carbon Fiber then to a seal grey center console. Console is in like new condition and is packaged up ready to go. That will be $40 shipped.

I have a OEM license plate frame that says PORSCHE on it that has been used for less then 6 months. I bought it from brandywine porsche and that is $40 new and I can let it go for $25 shipped.

All Items are eligible for pickup and will save shipping. I am located in Southern California, more specifically south Orange County.

All pictures will be up later tomorrrow.
If there is any interest, please PM me AND email me at fkim011@hotmail.com

Best Regards
Frank
phrankandbeanz is offline   Reply With Quote