View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 10:52 AM   #12
morgal48

Fixing to sell my '00S. For what most will consider a stupid high price. Its okay. I have all records from new - just bought another binder for receipts. Three keys. New all those things that die young or replaced just for added peace of mind: all books from new, plus 101 and Bentley. 2-row ims replaced the original (the original comes with the car and looks new), new clutch, rms, water pump, motor and xmission mounts, upgraded stereo - CDR220 with new 5-channel amp and 8 new speakers, aftermarket rear proximity warning system, Joe Toth rear spoiler, the umbrella, the driver's rear view mirror with the parabolic outer third, test pipes, new Michelin PilotSport A/S 3+ and probably more. I kept everything that I changed, so the new owner may return anything or everything to original. Everything Porsche I have goes with the car. Third owner. Car turned 47,700 miles yesterday. AND it looks amazing! Car is parked several months a year while I travel. The other months it does not rest. I'm 71, this is my 3rd Porsche, and as much fun as it is - best of the 3 - I should have taken better care of myself early on. Point is, as sound as all the advice you've received, there are some 986s in the world that are worth more than $10,000. Recent events are delaying my selling the car. It seems that while the world is suffering a tp shortage, its not a good time to sell. A car.
2008 Cayenne S (sold)
1989 Targa (sold)
morgal48 is offline   Reply With Quote