View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 06:38 PM   #9
PaulE

Thanks Fred. The red car is my friend. I finally got him to the track a couple of time this year. I'm off tomorrow so I'll spend some time on this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Cool stuff, love that track shot with the winkle front That guards red behind look awfully large(r), but hey man... its guards red Funny to see how those camera lenses twist reality sometimes.

Have fun with the new built! Won't lie I also have quite a few prototypes sitting on the bench here. One with dual-projectors 1.5"+2.5" lenses and another set as an attempt to replicate the newer models, projector with the 4 LED. Both look silly and didn't won over the original GTC (Turismo) so didn't really bother to snap pic, install or release.

Read you'll crack on with this during the weekend so let us(me) know if there anything we can help with, Paul. Best man!
Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote