View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 07:26 PM   #8
Javi Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9864ever View Post
I emailed the guy at Suncoast so will get some clear information soon. The bumper in the pic on the site (blue boxster) is the aerokit II GT3 style right? Still learning the different names for this stuff!
Yes, that's the one.

I wrote a whole essay with photos on the different Aerokits. Basically I was saying that the 03-04 kit doesn't come with a front bumper. When they were new, if you ordered an 03 or 04 Boxster with the Aerokit (called something else by then) it would just be the side skirts and something else in the rear, can't remember exactly what. Porsche thought the new standard bumper was nice enough I guess. That's why I thought the '03-04 kit was much cheaper.

But then I read the whole description as I should've done from the beginning and saw that it specifically says the front bumper is included and that the difference in price is because of the needed rear trunk lid for earlier models. That actually throws even more doubt into what I thought I knew about available Aerokits but oh well... looks like the bumper would be included if you do order the '03-04 kits.
Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote