Thread: Tesla - Sarcasm
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 04:35 AM   #16
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMK Shoe View Post
WOW, I quoted the article YOU posted about coal still out producing renewables for the next year and your only comeback is to call me a maggot. Your hatred for this president and anyone who supports him is astounding. I guess that you support the destruction of the constitution and the republic just because you don't like PRESIDENT TRUMP. Well go ahead and sign up to volunteer for you candidate, Mayor Buttgiggly?

Is your life so miserable that you just have to spend your days disrespecting the president? I actually feel sorry for you
Let's unpack this a bit.. First, the video was mocking electric car owners by making the false assumption that all their electric is generated by coal. I pointed out that, no matter how much Rump promised to bring it back, coal production of electricity is declining. I guess I should have spelled out logical connection that chances of an electric car owner getting coal-produced electricity are getting smaller.

Regarding Rump: Yeah. I hate him. I hate liars. He also promised to bring back manufacturing. Now he's promising to save insurance for people like me with pre-existing conditions, while at the same time he's in the courts trying to take it away. Yes I hate him. I hate Fascists. He constantly sides with Putin over America's own intelligence agencies. I also hate presidents who kiss the asses of despots. I hate wannabe dictators.

I'm disrespecting him? HA! I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine. I'm just learning from him. Have you seen any of his tweets? Look how he treats the first Senator who ever supported him, Jeff Sessions. And for what? For doing what he was supposed to do. He's a vindictive whiny little biotch.

Nah, My life isn't miserable. I'm quite content. I just don't want my beloved country to turn into a dictatorship or oligarchy.

BTW, I only made the Maggot comment because you said MAGA 2020. It was a play on words.

MAGA 2020 by throwing Rump in the slammer!

Last edited by piper6909; 02-09-2020 at 09:54 AM.
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote