View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 05:14 AM   #420
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAN View Post
Let's walk the walk.
Btw, that wheel color combo looks intriguing, too. What would be actually possible, Fred?
You know what Bran, lets try a set anodized in "gold with a black center" and see how this ends up looking, although I' 100% sure it will end up looking killer. I have fresh dye stocks from mid 2019 and have that true gold finish in. Not-for-sale; just a complementary color-test kit for you Bran, I'll send it to you with your other kit (Man that classic pcar... those back wheels' and fender flares, yummy. Jeez man if I had money I'd hunt for a classic like this one).

Took note of all the names who are in for the next batch guys, thanks! I'll get a few dozen turned during spring and get this out before the good weather kicks in.

ps. here goes the spare parts I kept for you guys, just in case of mishaps. Got plenty of them in all colors, adapters and an industrial amount of those lil crests too. You know the drill, shoot me a PM if you need a replacement or anything