View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 02:13 PM   #76
maytag
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecar View Post
I have apologized in pm to 3 people for high jacking the thread and being a dick. Now I am sorry to the whole forum. I should have never replied. I dont think I have had negative vibes with pw , just 1 time with maytag about.......wait for it.......yearly maintenance. Since then he has accepted my apologies graciously and I appreciate it. I think I miss directed alot of anger(ya think?). Again truly sorry to all! P.S. If I had a white car it would look like pws' very nice

My new favorite member. (at least for the rest of today, haha)

It takes alot to say "whoa nelly.... I might've (whatever... I won't belabor, you all know what I'm saying here)"

and funny thing; I don't even remember the episode you're referring to here. If I was rude then, my apologies now. I'd love to tell ya I'm just misunderstood, and that it was surely just me trying to be funny / sarcastic. But the truth is; I'm sometimes a dick. (that's why I always try to forgive other people who are sometimes too. hahaha.) If I were never going to say anything wrong or offensive, I'd need to change my name to Trump.
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote