View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 08:22 AM   #1
PaulE

Ask Porsche Classic to make headlight rubber seals here

I know about the McMaster Carr rubber seal available by the foot and have some for a headlight project I'm currently working on. But it sure would be nice to be able to buy new seals for our headlights from Porsche, even though the price will likely be astronomical for what they are, and it seems there are plenty of people who have otherwise good headlights that would buy them if available.

Since Porsche keeps sending me emails about Porsche Classic parts I decided to take a look at their website and they have a page where you can request parts that currently are not available for purchase here

The part numbers for the seals are 99663117100 (US driver side) and 99663217200 (US passenger side), at least according to my headlights.

If enough of us go to this website and request the parts, maybe Porsche will consider offering them. Who wants to join me and see if we can get a reaction from Porsche?

Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote