View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 01:20 AM   #2
10/10ths
"50 Years of 550 Spyder"

Jake’s business has really taken off. He is extremely busy developing new engine solutions for the latest gen Porsche engines and refining his M96 and M97 products. He no longer has any free time to post on the forum.

He also has produced a new video series for techs and others who want to build M96/97 engines at home.

He is a very focused individual and I suspect that he has helped this forum community as much as he could and with the passing of time, all of his answers are readily available through the search function and it was time to focus his energy on the next step in the journey.

He has produced many informative videos for the Porsche Club of America and presented at their large gatherings. He has a You Tube channel. He has also opened at least one new business subsidiary.

The man is busy.

And the world is a better place for it.

The world keeps turning.

I am also a Happy Boxster owner because of his help. He has personally saved me from a lot of grief and helped me when I was stranded on the side of the road with a helpful pickup of the phone when I called in a panic shortly after I bought my Boxster. He was able to talk me through a roadside repair that got me and my wife home.

Like all good folks, he helps everyone as much as he can, and he has done all he could for this forum and now helps us in other ways.

Happy motoring!
550 SE #310---"It's more fun to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow."
10/10ths is offline   Reply With Quote